[Asterisk-Users] ztdummy problems (was music on hold problems)

Steven Kokinos steve at kokinos.com
Thu Apr 15 15:43:49 MST 2004

Actually, after rebooting my machine music on hold started working
properly. Not sure what the issue was. As for ztdummy, I am having a
more substantive issue with that, which is keeping me from getting
meetme working.

while ztdummy compiles cleanly, i can't actually get it to load
properly.

[root at sip root]# modprobe ztdummy
/lib/modules/2.4.20-8/kernel/drivers/usb/usb-uhci.o: init_module: No
such device
Hint: insmod errors can be caused by incorrect module parameters,
including invalid IO or IRQ parameters.
       You may find more information in syslog or the output from dmesg
/lib/modules/2.4.20-8/kernel/drivers/usb/usb-uhci.o: insmod
/lib/modules/2.4.20-8/kernel/drivers/usb/usb-uhci.o failed
/lib/modules/2.4.20-8/kernel/drivers/usb/usb-uhci.o: insmod ztdummy
failed

however, usb-uhci.o does in-fact exist.

Does anyone have any thoughts?

Regards,