[Asterisk-Users] VOIP Spam

Tom Green rsvp_12 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 15 09:19:56 MST 2004

Brian,

Encrypted SIP messages can be sent using TLS. However,
I don't think it is realistic to expect everyone
calling you to have a public/private key pair.
Cryptographic solutions have been suggested for email
spams also but they have been found to be ineffective
because of scalability problems.

I looking for a spam control solution that avoids
cryptography (I prefer non-cryptographic solutions but
I am open to new ideas).

Thanks,
Tom.