[Asterisk-Users] Whats the best audio compresion format for the following?

James Gardiner asterisk at crafted.com.au
Thu Apr 15 08:48:33 MST 2004

All in all, I was more hoping to get some words of wisdom from the more
worldly Audio Compression experienced people in regard of the question below
about what is the best way to store audio recorded with asterisk.

Ie, to keep the BEST possible quality asterisk can record but still getting
great compression.  And not having to use any real time compression formats.
(mp3, ogg, etc)

Thanks,
James