[Asterisk-Users] * Announcement * Astricon 2004 - call for speakers!
Olle E. Johansson
oej at edvina.net
Thu Apr 15 06:16:41 MST 2004
We're proud to announce Astricon 2004 - the first Asterisk user's
and developer's conference!
* Where? Atlanta, USA
* When? September 22-24, 2004
The conference is arranged in partnership with Digium.inc and the keynote speaker is
Mark Spencer, lead developer of Asterisk - the Open Source PBX. Among the speakers
already signed on are Ed Guy of Pulver.com, John Todd, Jeremy McNamara (NuFone) and
collegues from the SIP Foundry Open Source project.
* Integrating the PBX with the IT infrastructure: Asterisk for the Enterprise
* VOIP migration in-a-box: Asterisk for Service providers
* Lower cost, more flexibility: Asterisk for Call Centers
* Your VoIP Swiss Army Knife: Asterisk for developers
* Managing your Asterisk PBX: from the CLI to the GUI
Agenda in brief:
* Wednesday: Tutorials - in depth sessions held by VoIP and Asterisk gurus
Tutorials will be arranged both for newbies and pro's
* Thursday: Conference and exhibition
* Friday: Asterisk developer's meeting
Early bird registration will start soon at discounted rates on the web site,
We're now in the process of setting up the agenda and are looking for speakers
Send a tutorial or speaker's proposal to info at astricon.net including
* A subject
* A brief description (five-six lines)
* Target group (if tutorial)
* Name and contact information
* A digital picture of yourself (for the conference web)
We need proposals no later than april 30, 2004. You may of course also propose
other speakers than yourself :-)
If you're working for a company that sells Asterisk-related products and
services, there's an oppurtunity to show your products and sponsor the
event. Contact us at info at astricon.net for more information.
Looking forward to meeting you all in Atlanta!
Steven Sokol Olle E. Johansson
steven at astricon.net olle at astricon.net
More information about the asterisk-users