[Asterisk-Users] Booting error - Unable to specify channel 2: No such device

Anon asterisk_user at tarottoni.com
Thu Apr 15 05:09:53 MST 2004

On Monday 12 April 2004 04:24 am, willy at yponeinc.com wrote:
Thanks.  :)  When my *NEW* TDM400P card gets here, I will use
the setup you described and see what happens.

I find your suggestion a bit curious, because the CVS version
I am running (Asterisk CVS-04/10/04-21:44:51) automatically
loads all the modules.  The automatic loading suprised me a
bit, as the Asterisk version I was used to (8 moths old now)
did not automatically load the modules.  Does your version
of Asterisk automatically load the modules?  What version
are you using?

Anon