[Asterisk-Users] freebsd?

Richard Airlie richard at darq.net
Thu Apr 15 04:03:19 MST 2004

On Wed, Apr 14, 2004 at 04:56:46PM -0700, Randy Bush wrote:
> the freebsd port tree version is dead because of the openh323
> issues.  before i start hacking, i am hoping someone else has
> a freebsd version that will build on -current.  and i do not
> care about h232.

Just comment out the line with FORBIDDEN= in the port Makefile.
(You will need to do it for pwlib and openh323 as well, if I
recall correctly).

You can then make install it in the usual fashion.
If you are worried about the H323 security issues then I guess
you will need to do some hacking or reconfiguring to get rid
of it.

Richard.