[Asterisk-Users] dtmf for public telephony access

Matteo Brancaleoni mbrancaleoni at espia.it
Thu Apr 15 02:23:02 MST 2004

depends on the device you're using, if are supported or not.

i feel very confortable with INFO method, since
is a sip message and can be easily debugged :)

--
Matteo Brancaleoni
Espia System Administrator
Email : mbrancaleoni at espia.it
Web   : http://www.espia.it
Phone : +39 02 70633354      - ext 201
IAX(2): guest at 213.140.14.155 - ext 201
Iaxtel: 1-700-56-62458       - ext 201
SIP   : matteo at sip.voismart.it