[Asterisk-Users] Re: External access to voicemail

Brian Buhrow buhrow at lothlorien.nfbcal.org
Wed Apr 14 23:54:59 MST 2004

	Hello.  I have written a small patch to app_voicemail.c which provides
the precise functionality Steve wants.  I sent it to this list once, and
got my subscription disabled for my trouble.  so, if anyone's interested in
it, it's about a 50 line diff file, which I'd be happy to mail anyone who
writes and says they want it.  If enough write, I'll post a URL on this
list for it.  If it's super popular, I'll figure out how to submit it as a
feature request on the bug tracker.
-Brian