[Asterisk-Users] Cisco Call Manager 3.2 and Asterisk..

Kyle Stone kstone at teledvance.com
Wed Apr 14 10:42:26 MST 2004

I've got an Asterisk to H323 bridge working... but I'm having a few
problems..

I got everything working by setting up with the Asterisk box as a
gateway in CCM.

I've got two issues..

1.  If I call off net.. (Asterisk -> CCM -> Cisco 5300(I think) -> PRI)
the calls will proceed.. connect, and I get about 4-5 seconds of RTP and
* tells me the remote end terminated my call.  I look at my CCM CDR's
and the call had a zero length duration.

2.  None of my calls seem to be registering a callerID from the Asterisk
box.

I can call *->CCM and stay on-net and everything works fine...
I can call from the CCM to * and everything works fine there...

Can anyone who has two way calling with H323 working between a CCM 3.X
and *, please advise me on the proper setting in CCM?  I think it may be
in my CCM gateway setup.

Kyle Stone