[Asterisk-Users] 3com Ethernet Power Supply

Kwijibo kwijibo at zianet.com
Wed Apr 14 08:13:07 MST 2004

Hello,

I am trying to set up some Cisco 7940G phones with the
3com POE injectors.  I have the 3CNJPSE24 power injector,
this is the rackmountable 24 port injector.  My question is
does anyone know how to serial console into these things?
I have tried just about every cable setup I can think of and
baud rates but I can't seem to get anything out of it.  I want
to check to see what certain ports are saying because I have
a strange problem where some of my Cisco phones turn on
when plugged into it and some don't.

Thanks,
Steve