[Asterisk-Users] DNID Digits - Australia

Tue Apr 13 18:22:35 MST 2004

Hi,

Yet another question, now that I have callerid working correctly, I'm
trying to work out how to utilise the different numbers I have. I have a
100 number range allocated to my E1/PRI/OnRamp service.

My incoming calls are handled like this:
Advertised/published number is an analogue line terminating on a X101P.
If the analog line is busy, it has a call diversion to the PRI on a
TE405P
Whenever I look at a channel while a call is in progress I see something
like this:
Call on the analog line:
 -- General --
           Name: Zap/125-1
           Type: Zap
       UniqueID: 1081902956.34
      Caller ID: (N/A)
    DNID Digits: (N/A)
          State: Up (6)
          Rings: 1
   NativeFormat: 68
    WriteFormat: 4
     ReadFormat: 4
1st File Descriptor: 28
      Frames in: 1252
     Frames out: 2500
 Time to Hangup: 0

For a call on the PRI:
 -- General --
           Name: Zap/3-1
           Type: Zap
       UniqueID: 1081902207.29
      Caller ID: 283040000
    DNID Digits: (N/A)
          State: Up (6)
          Rings: 1
   NativeFormat: 72
    WriteFormat: 4
     ReadFormat: 4
1st File Descriptor: 20
      Frames in: 5346
     Frames out: 1734
 Time to Hangup: 0

So, from the above I can see the callerid of the call (nice) but I don't
know which one of the 100 possible numbers was dialled. Is this what
*should* appear as the DNID?

Does anyone know why I don't get this information showing up?

BTW, when enabling pri intense debug span 1 I do see this info:
< Bearer Capability (len= 3) [ Ext: 1  Q.931 Std: 0  Info transfer
capability: Speech (0)
<                              Ext: 1  Trans mode/rate: 64kbps,
circuit-mode (16)
<                              Ext: 1  User information layer 1: A-Law
(35)
< Channel ID (len= 5) [ Ext: 1  IntID: Implicit, PRI Spare: 0, Preferred
Dchan: 0
<                        ChanSel: Reserved
<                       Ext: 1  Coding: 0   Number Specified   Channel
Type: 3
<                       Ext: 1  Channel: 5 ]
< Calling Number (len=13) [ Ext: 0  TON: National Number (2)  NPI:
ISDN/Telephony Numbering Plan (E.164/E.163) (1)
<                           Presentation: Presentation permitted, user
number passed network screening (1) 'XXXXXXXXX' ]
< Called Number (len=11) [ Ext: 1  TON: Subscriber Number (4)  NPI:
ISDN/Telephony Numbering Plan (E.164/E.163) (1) '83040022' ]
< IE: High-layer Compatibility (len = 4)
Sending Receiver Ready (67)

Where the 'XXXXXXXXX' was my callerid, and the 83040022 is the 8 digit
number that I had dialled from my mobile.

Any hints, etc would be appreciated!

Regards,
Adam