[Asterisk-Users] VoicePulse Connect Problems

Robert Jackson RobertJ at promedicalinc.com
Tue Apr 13 09:14:54 MST 2004

Just a quick couple of questions for ya'll.

1) Does anyone know if VoicePulse Connect will be supporting dtmf tones?
I have had a terrible time getting a hold of anyone over there, and I
need this functionality before I can migrate to * completely.

2) Are there currently any problems with inbound DID's?  Everything is
setup properly in *, but I am not able to receive inbound calls, through
VoicePulse of course.  It was working properly yesterday, and without
changing anything it stopped working.

Thanks in advance,

Robert Jackson