[Asterisk-Users] Internationalisation/Internationalization

Benjamin Wakefield ben at team.dcsi.net.au
Tue Apr 13 08:11:45 MST 2004

Good Morning,

I'm working with a queue at the moment and I having trouble with my
digits.

Australia is my example.

On the tiki it says for international digits, I can dump them in the
"digits/au" directory.

I tried that -- just because, I also made a copy in "au/digits".

When the queue announces the position I it says:

    -- Started music on hold, class 'default', on SIP/11-5324
    -- Stopped music on hold on SIP/11-5324
    -- Playing 'dcsi/queue-thereare' (language 'au')
    -- Playing 'digits/2' (language 'en')
    -- Playing 'dcsi/queue-callswaiting' (language 'au')

See that? The digits are 'en'! I can't work out why.

I set "language = au" in my sip.conf and I also used SetLanguage(au)
before I dumped the call in the queue.

Didn't make any difference though. I'm using the latest CVS.

I've just copied over the files in the digits directory for now (sorry
Allison), but that isn't the way it should work.

Am I missing something, or is something not quite right?

:)
Ben

Benjamin Wakefield
ben at team.dcsi.net.au