[Asterisk-Users] Callerid + Zaphfc

Klaus-Peter Junghanns kpj at junghanns.net
Tue Apr 13 03:05:29 MST 2004

Hi,

bristuff 0.0.2rc20 will add support for HOLD/RETRIEVE, SUSPEND/RESUME
and isdn transfers in an "experimental" way.

It also features a zaptel that works on 2.6 (and does not freeze),
together with optimized qozap drivers. Load tests have shown that it
is possible to have 6 quadBRI cards in a decent P4 system ( > 2.8 Ghz).

Expect RC20 in the next 2 or 3 days.
--
best regards

Klaus
--
Klaus-Peter Junghanns

CEO, CTO
Junghanns.NET GmbH
Breite Straße 13 - 12167 Berlin - Germany
fon: (de) +49 30 79705390
fon: (uk) +44 870 1244692
fax: (de) +49 30 79705391
iaxtel: 1-700-157-8753