[Asterisk-Users] Re: RE: RxFax/spandsp: not disconnecting

Rey Simbulan rsimbulan at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 12 19:57:56 MST 2004

Hi Steve,

You are a legend !!!    It is properly disconnecting now.

Although I am having problem with the fax detection. Somehow fax will only
be detected if NO CLI was sent from the PSTN line but if the line received
the CLI, fax tone is ignored. Does anyone had the same experience? Is there
any workaround or fixed for it?

Rey