[Asterisk-Users] Hunting S(n)IPs

willy at yponeinc.com willy at yponeinc.com
Mon Apr 12 17:24:29 MST 2004

Another observation of something which doesn't work:

exten => 3200,1,Dial(SIP/3200,20,tTr)
exten => 3200,2,Playback(tt-weasels)
exten => 3200,3,Hangup
exten => 3200,102,Dial(SIP/3201,20,tTr)
exten => 3200,103,Playback(tt-weasels)
exten => 3200,104,Hangup
exten => 3200,203,Dial(SIP/3202,20,tTr)
exten => 3200,204,Playback(tt-weasels)
exten => 3200,205,Hangup

The st@!*pid phone does NOT give a BUSY indication even afer
the first call has been answered.  Therefore, Call#2 happily
dials 3200 again, although 3200 is currently talking. I also
tried to limit the number of calls going to the phone with
outgoinglimit=1 in the sip.conf, but that makes no
difference either.  According to the wiki that functionality
is broken.

----- Original Message Follows -----