[Asterisk-Users] Zapateller issues

Mark Phillips kc2eni at nyc-ares.org
Mon Apr 12 12:47:28 MST 2004

Hi All,

In theory if I do this;

exten => s,1,Zapateller(nocallerid)
exten => s,2,Privacymanager
exten => s,3,Dial(a bunch of SIP extensions)

My callers should only hear the anti-telemarketing tones if they call from
a line that has no caller*ID and then get offered an opportunity to enter
it, right?

What I'm finding is that in the event of no CID the caller gets dumped
into the Privacymanager which then passes the call onto the next step
regardless of  their input of details. At no time do I hear the tones.

I tried,

exten => s,1,Zapateller(answer|nocallerid)
exten => s,2,Privacymanager
exten => s,3,Dial(a bunch of SIP extensions)

But then every call was answered regardless of CID and the tones were heard.

Any ideas?

G7LTT/KC2ENI
Mark Phillips