[Asterisk-Users] Booting error - Unable to specify channel 2: No such device

Anon asterisk_user at tarottoni.com
Sun Apr 11 17:46:51 MST 2004

On Sunday 11 April 2004 05:55 pm, Todd Lieberman wrote:
> modprobe your zaptel hardare...
The modules are automatically loaded at boot time.  To make sure I had the
modules loaded, I did "lsmod", and the Asterisk related modules are listed
as:
wcusb                  17600   0  (unused)
wcfxs                  54944   0  (unused)
wcfxo                   8992   0  (unused)
zaptel                182752   0  [wcusb wcfxs wcfxo]

Also, one of the channels on the TDM400P is lit.

I don't understand why wcusb is getting loaded because I do not have an
Asterisk USB device.  Could that be part of the problem?

BTW - I forgot to include in my original message the output of ztcgf:
Zaptel Configuration

Channel map:

Channel 01: FXS Loopstart (Default) (Slaves: 01)
Channel 02: FXO Loopstart (Default) (Slaves: 02)

2 channels configured.

Any other ideas?

Thanks,
Anon