[Asterisk-Users] VoicePlus

Brian Cuthie brian at systemix.com
Sun Apr 11 10:35:40 MST 2004

I've been using VoicePlus for a few days now, and overall I'm fairly
pleased.  But one thing that truly scares me is that the drop-down box on
their site where you re-charge your account has values that go all the way
to $10,000.(!)  I'm deathly afraid that one day in a drunken stupor I'll go
to recharge for $30 and end up unwittingly adding $10K to my account. I've
suggested that they remedy this, but it would be nice if other VP users who
have similar feelings would contact them.

Cheers,

Brian