[Asterisk-Users] Time/Date missing on Cisco 7940G and 7960G SIP phone display

Tom tom at ispstuff.com
Sun Apr 11 08:47:34 MST 2004

Problem is fixed.  All phones now have time and date.  Thanks to all who
responded.  It turned out to be a security issue on the ntp server on our
asterisk box.  It was blocking ntp requests to the Cisco phones.

It was working on the original build but then the hard drive went bad and
we had to rebuild from scratch without backups.

tcpdump helped me to see what was going on.

Many thanks,

Tom