[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail Question

Paul Tyreman paul at tyreman.org.uk
Sun Apr 11 08:16:58 MST 2004

Hi,

Is it possible to stop users from having the option to change their voicemail greetings ?

I'm running asterisk on an old machine with a small hard drive and I don't want users to be able to take up room on it by recording their own messages.

Also, once someone has recorded their own messages, cant it be set back to the default one ?

Once final question, is it possible to see how much space each users mailbox is taking up and can I delete voicemails from users mailboxes on the server ?

Thanks, Paul.