[Asterisk-Users] vm e-mail notification stopped

Dave Cotton dcotton at linuxautrement.com
Sun Apr 11 00:28:32 MST 2004

On Sat, 2004-04-10 at 20:59, Paul Tyreman wrote:

> Sending e-mail on my server has never worked.  It always bounces back
> to the server saying it was undeliverable !?
>
> Its a right pain.

Interesting, how long have you been using *?

I ask because my e-mail used to work perfectly until a number of weeks
ago and then it started acting as you have said, I put it down to
changes in my mail server config and decided to make it a  "get round to
it(tm)" job, as all other mail worked correctly and undelivered mail
came to me anyway.

--
Dave Cotton <dcotton at linuxautrement.com>