[Asterisk-Users] Obtaining the stable version

Chris Orme chris at talisa.net
Sat Apr 10 09:19:10 MST 2004

Hi again,

Just wanted to add to my previous post that you should run the modified
command to download the stable version ie....

cvs checkout -r v1-0_stable asterisk

in another directory from /usr/src (it will create 'asterisk' directory
for you)

or first use 'mv' on your existing asterisk...
e.g. mv asterisk asterisk-old

Note, there doesn't seem to be any special stable versions of zaptel
libpri asterisk-addons  so you'll still need to do

cvs checkout libpri zaptel asterisk-addons

as before....  (again it's good to move your old directories out of the
way or do this somewhere new, or learn to use 'cvs update' instead)

Good luck!! - Chris