[Asterisk-Users] No ringing tone with IAXY (and other bits and bobs)

Brian Cuthie brian at systemix.com
Sat Apr 10 05:50:52 MST 2004

What version of the Asterisk code are you running? 1_0 stable is definitely
broken wrt ringback, and the latest stuff seems really broken in all kinds
of ways. After seeing that others were having similar problems, and that
someone had solved many of them by rolling back to the CVS version from 3/5,
I tried the same and things are working marvelously (well, mostly).

-brian