[Asterisk-Users] Problems with Zpateller on incoming external calls

Brian Cuthie brian at systemix.com
Fri Apr 9 11:17:07 MST 2004

Tried that, and no go. There's something wrong with Zapteller. It works fine
on internal calls, but the only way I can get it to work on external calls
(through a SIP/PSTN gateway, no Zap hw necessary) is to first play a
message. For instance, this works:

 exten => 2200,1,Playback(ss-noservice)
 exten => 2200,2,Zapateller
 exten => 2200,3,Dial(SIP/2205)