[Asterisk-Users] IAX2 DTMF Problem

Chris Maresca ckm at crust.net
Fri Apr 9 08:46:13 MST 2004

I have the same problem, got this from VoicePulse today:

Chris,

Thank you for contacting VoicePulse.

Our engineers are aware of the DTMF problem and are working to have it
resolved as quickly as possible.

Please reply directly to this email if we can provide any additional
assistance.

Regards,
VoicePulse Customer Support

--