[Asterisk-Users] wcfxo module fail to load (Unable to request IRQ 0)

Victor Perez vperez at bkglobal.com
Fri Apr 9 09:44:24 MST 2004

Hello, just compiled zaptel in mandrake 9.2 and this is what I get when trying modprobe wcfxo:

Apr  9 11:35:15 localhost kernel: PCI: No IRQ known for interrupt pin A of devic
e 00:05.0. Please try using pci=biosirq.
Apr  9 11:35:15 localhost kernel: Setting hook state to 0 (08)
Apr  9 11:35:15 localhost kernel: Registered Span 1 ('WCFXO/0') with 1 channels
Apr  9 11:35:15 localhost kernel: Span ('WCFXO/0') is new master
Apr  9 11:35:15 localhost kernel: PCI: Setting latency timer of device 00:05.0 t
o 64
Apr  9 11:35:15 localhost kernel: wcfxo: Unable to request IRQ 0

I have this same setup (asterisk on mandrake 9.2) already working in other pc... this is an old AT pc... any ideas?

Regards,
Victor Perez