[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Server Crashing with New Application

Shad Mortazavi Shad.Mortazavi at nexusmgmt.com
Thu Apr 8 21:46:34 MST 2004

Dear All,

I have been running a successful and very stable call center PBX based on
0.7.1 release. I need to be on this release because of a number of features
that I have complied from 3rd party patches, for the call center. I will not
be able to upgrade to release 1 until the patches catch up and I have done
the required testing.

The system was very stable until two days ago.

The changes made were;

1) Installed a Second PBX in my second data center and I am running IAX2.
2) Installed the MySQL module.
3) Installed a copy of the php based CDR reporting.
4) Installed the Flash Operator Panel
5) Installed a modified version of Monastery to show me which agents were
logged in and active

I only stated having instability around the changes made in 4 and 5.

I suspect the problem to be either caused by 4 or 5, in which case they will
be very easy to rectify. I would however like to know if anyone else has had
a) the same experience and b) has been able to isolate the issue.

Warm Regards and Thanks

Shad Mortazavi
Nexus Technical Manager
n|m Nexus Management Inc