[Asterisk-Users] IAX2 DTMF Problem

Robert Jackson RobertJ at promedicalinc.com
Fri Apr 9 08:12:34 MST 2004

Hey all,
    I am dialing a DID through VoicePulse Connect.  The number is
answered by a main menu type of IVR.  The configuration is as specified
in both the wiki and VoicePulses documentation.  The call comes through
without a problem, but when the caller enter any keys they are either
not recieved by * or they are ignored.  With SIP I would typically put a
dtmfmode= line under the peer and everything works great, but I am not
sure how to attack this.  I found a few items referring to the same
issue in the list, but I didn't find any answers.  If this is a bug I
will create a report on the bugtracker, but I would rather make sure
that I am not just completely dense and not seeing the easy answer.  I'm
trying to replicate the issue with NuFone.

CVS from 2004-04-04 stable branch.

Thanks,

Robert Jackson