[Asterisk-Users] Live Music on Hold

Dan B. Long danblong at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 8 13:49:30 MST 2004

I have a small * system in my home (1 U100S, 1 X100P, 1 BT101, and 1 SPA2000) to handle my requirements.  I would like to add Music on Hold and have been watching the forum to see if something would come across on this topic.  The difference I am interested in is getting the music from a radio or someother external source.  All references to MOH
up to now have been using MP3 files and going through them.  Is there some way to get the music from an external source instead of from files?
Dan Long