[Asterisk-Users] Local Calling Area database?

Steven Sokol ssokol at sokol-associates.com
Thu Apr 8 12:54:48 MST 2004

> http://users.dandy.net/~czg/search.html
>
> http://www.telcodata.us/
>
> Those are the closest places I've found that have the data you're
> looking for.  There may be some gaps in what they cover and there may be
> some errors.

Close, but no cigar.  What I want is the ability to query by providing:

1) My NPA
2) My NXX
3) My Local Carrier's ID Code (CIC)
4) My Intra-State Carrier's ID Code (CIC)
5) My LD Carrier's ID Code (CIC)
6) Destination Country Code
7) Destination NPA
8) Destination NXX

What I would like to get back is a value indicating the cost-per-minute for
the call (and if possible, the rating period - per second, per 1/10 minute,
round-up to next minute, etc.)

Apparently there's no regulation that requires the phone company to provide
you with any indication that a call is LD, local-LD, intra-LATTA LD, etc.