[Asterisk-Users] RE: RxFax/spandsp: not disconnecting

Derek derek at incrediblefresh.com
Thu Apr 8 11:02:27 MST 2004

I installed rxfax and spandsp. Everything looks good except when
receiving a fax, only the first page is captured, even though the
sending machine seems to be transmitting all pages. Am I doing
something wrong?

-D

Derek Irwin
Information Technology
IncredibleFresh Inc.
Naples, FL

"I've been booting my Windows box daily for the last year. The
computer's OK, but my shoe's starting to wear out."