[Asterisk-Users] i'm looking for reference guide for Skinny SCCP

Tomas Hook tomas_hook at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 8 08:52:36 MST 2004

Hi all,
I'm writing my graduation theses : analysis VO-IP protocols , and I cannot
find any documents about Cisko Skinny Client Control Protocol. I have Cisco
CallManager and some IP-phone and I'm sniffing traffic between that, but I
don't understand, how this protocol works. Clearly i'm looking for
description of SCCP commands and explanation some basic SCCP scenarios or
what including SCCP packets ...
I have a lot of alredy information about SIP,H323 and others, but about SCCP
nothing:-(

Thanks