[Asterisk-Users] Out of trunk data space on call number 16386, dropping

Tony Buser gr0k at juju.org
Thu Apr 8 07:54:46 MST 2004

Actually what he means is we can only get the error to show up while in
a conference call no zap involved.

Rarely if ever have we seen out of trunk on regular trunked iax calls
between servers, but we can get it to happen every time (3 or 4 times
every minute or two) when 2 users connected to server 2 hosted
conference using sip phones and 1 user from server 1 calls in to the
conference on server 2 via an iax trunk using a sip phone or a zap line.