[Asterisk-Users] Web interface for Asterisk

Altus Snyman altus at stormcorp.co.za
Thu Apr 8 07:10:16 MST 2004

ok this is what I did
I moved all to my /var/www/html/control. did the changes is my files and
used the copy of manager.conf. I started asterisk and did
/var/www/html/control/op_server.pl and pointed my browser to
192.168.0.1/control/html ... had the  same problem. Then I went and set
debug to 1 in op_server(did not help cant read the lang?). So I made the
dir /var/www/html/wtf and moved the 2 files in the html dir to
here,restarted asterisk and /var/www/html/control/op_server.p and
pointed my browser to 192.168.0.1/wtf and wtf it worked,now Im not
talking about the transfer and hangup??
here is my conf
# CONFIGURATION
#
# parameters to connect to Asterisk Manager
my $manager_host   = "192.168.0.1";
my $manager_user   = "altus";
my $manager_secret = "altus";

#
# parameters for the op_server
my $web_hostname  = "192.168.0.1";   # must be the same address you use
to contact the web server
my $listen_port   = 4445;
my $security_code = 'd39i393kd';           # secret code for performing
hangups and transfers

#
# location of variables.txt needed by the flash applet
# (must be the same directory as the web page and swf file)
my $flash_dir = "/var/www/html/wtf/";

#
# Debug level to stdot
my $debug = 1;