[Asterisk-Users] Web interface for Asterisk

Jain, Sonal Sonal.Jain at Sterlingbancorp.com
Thu Apr 8 06:45:47 MST 2004

I installed the flash operator panel and I also installed the flash-shockwave in my mozilla browser. I followed the read me instructions in the Flash operator and made the changes to the op_server.pl but when I run the browser I get transferring data and just sits there. I don't see anything being transferred. If any body has used this software please tell me what am I doing wrong.
 I copied the two files from the html directory to /var/www/html/panel directory which is the web root.
I also changed the manager.conf file and created a user ID and secret which I specified in the op_server.pl.

Thanks,