[Asterisk-Users] chan_oss.c:461: error: too many arguments to function `ast_queue_frame'

Vic Cross vicc at veejoe.com.au
Wed Apr 7 22:47:57 MST 2004

On Wed, 7 Apr 2004, Michael T Farnworth wrote:

> It appears that the final argument to all these functions (normally a 0
> or 1) has been dropped, but it hasn't been fixed in chan_oss.c or
> chan_alsa.c.
> The easy fix is just to drop the final arguments for all these functions
> and then to kick off the compile again.

I had to do the *opposite* of this to get chan_sccp to compile against a
freshly-updated CVS of Asterisk and Zaptel.  I had to add the extra
parameter to these calls in the chan_sccp code.  I took it that the
extra parameter was added recently, since the last time I compiled the
same chan_sccp tree it worked fine.

Cheers,
Vic Cross