[Asterisk-Users] Cell Phone, *, Portability

William Suffill dedd at comcast.net
Wed Apr 7 18:57:17 MST 2004

Currently the plan is to forward all PSTN calls on our 2 incoming PSTN
lines & 2 remote toll free's via IAX2 to staff.

3 different delivery methods
1) Users local to the office where the lines come in with GS/PSTN phones
2) IAX2 to remote location * server then Cisco 7960 on that lan
3) IAX2 to remote softphone

That assumes they are in the office though. Recently I've been out more
than I've been in my office so a VOIP wasn't an option. In this case
calls went to me cell and ran up quite alot of minutes. I was wondering
how others handle this. Also what carrier you suggest for 2 business
cell phones?

-- William Suffill