[Asterisk-Users] Presence

William Suffill dedd at comcast.net
Wed Apr 7 18:45:01 MST 2004

I'm not familiar with the protocol used in Firefly. If that was known
then it would be possible to add the functionality to * so anyone can
have the simple presences by dialing extensions in their dial plan or
crafted packets at a software level. Jabber is already deployed in my
organization so I would lean toward integration to that standard as
well.