[Asterisk-Users] Presence

William Suffill dedd at comcast.net
Wed Apr 7 17:52:54 MST 2004

They modified iax to include the presence packet but only works on their
customized firefly network. I was thinking along the lines of a software
app for those of us who use hardware phones but still want to keep TXT
chat and presence and perhaps integrated into 1 of the iax soft phones
as well to provide a full solution.