[Asterisk-Users] FW: pda skype

Jeremy Hall jeremyhall at mpccorp.com
Wed Apr 7 14:20:07 MST 2004

I guess I didn't place that part of my message in the correct context.
Presence is very handy, and I would like to see the functionality added
to Asterisk.  What I meant by my comment you quoted below, is that if I
could attach my Asterisk server to the Skype network, I would not care
if I had their presence services.  That is a part of the functionality I
would be willing to do without if they opened their protocol.  It goes
back to my original point: If they want to keep part of their protocol
closed, that is fine, but release the most basic part of it: the voice
communication.

Jeremy

  _____