[Asterisk-Users] Lucent Phones

kwijibo at zianet.com kwijibo at zianet.com
Wed Apr 7 14:17:17 MST 2004

This may be a little to far into PBX land but...

Anyone know of a place where there are good examples of how
to configure the Definity PBX stations with PRI?  I currently have a T1
between a Definity and Asterisk.  It is currently doing robbed-bit
signalling but
I would like to do PRI.  I can get the PRI up and working signalling
wise but to actually route calls from the PBX to Asterisk is another
story.  More specifically I am trying to figure out how to do this:

PSTN->PBX->Asterisk->IP Phone

I need to get an extension on the PBX to leave out the T1 to the Asterisk
box.

Thanks,
Steve