[Asterisk-Users] dropped calls from queue

Tony Buser gr0k at juju.org
Wed Apr 7 12:43:53 MST 2004

We're having a strange problem with our receptionist.  She runs an xpro
softphone and we're using a queue to handle incoming calls.  It seems
nearly all of the calls that come in through the queue get dropped.  At
first we thought it might have been human error (clicking the wrong
button in xpro or something) or that the person waiting in the queue
just gave up and hungup, however it seems to happen when the following
gets logged:

Apr  7 14:53:35 WARNING[60424217]: File 10 does not exist in any format
Apr  7 14:53:35 WARNING[60424217]: Unable to open 10 (format G729A): No
such file or directory
Apr  7 14:53:35 WARNING[60424217]: Agent on SIP/hrutter-c6fa hungup on
the customer.  They're going to be pissed.

Anyone have any idea what could be causing this?  We do force using g729
and to the best of my knowledge we have more then enough licenses when
this happens.  We're running cvs as of around March 23rd, I guess I
should update that?