[Asterisk-Users] Out of trunk data space on call number 16386, dropping

Tony Buser gr0k at juju.org
Wed Apr 7 12:29:44 MST 2004

I'm having the same kind of issues.  We get the out of trunk data space
error consistently during conference calls between asterisk servers.
And occasionally on regular iax calls.  Also while we're on a conference
call it seems to cause other calls going out through iax to fail and
also give this error.  (weather its to another asterisk server or
through say oneunified)

If you figure this out, please let us know here.  I'm pretty much at a
loss as to what could be causing it.