[Asterisk-Users] Dial-In/Out Modem Zap Channel Config. Adtran 750

Ariel Batista abatista at avionica.com
Wed Apr 7 11:41:18 MST 2004

Bisker, Scott (7805) wrote:
> I'm timing off my PRI from Verizon as well.  This is mind boggling.
> All my Fax machines are fine.  The modems connect, but drop the calls
> after about 1-2 minutes regardless of busydetect.

That was our exact problem with Sprint when we had there T1 line.  We
decided to switch to Allegence and problem was gone.  I just tired a data
connection through the Sprint LD line we have and after 2 minutes we got
dropped.  If we tell the modem to only use lower speed like 28.8 it will
stay connected for longer time. At 19.2 no problem they will stay
connnected.  Verizon might have the same problem with there lines like
Sprint.  That there not data lines but voice only.