[Asterisk-Users] B-channels resetting every 60 minutes?

osx osx at lach.net
Wed Apr 7 11:33:01 MST 2004

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for the response.  I made a call just before the hourly reset of all
the B-channels.  And when it came time for the reset, it did all the
channels but the one I was using.

So this was not our problem :((

We have one other error (twice today) we get "Out of trunk data space on
call number xxxx, dropping"

How do I determine what is causing this error?  we have a point-to-point T1
between 2 * boxes, with 3 phone in the remote office.  I have no idea how
the trunk could be out of space.

The end goal is trying to figure why we are dropping calls!

THanks for any insight.

lach