[Asterisk-Users] Re: ANNOUNCEMENT : MeetMe Web User Interface

Areski areski at e-group.org
Wed Apr 7 09:25:48 MST 2004

Hello Asterimaniacs,

Finally, I went out with that... sorry I had lot of work and not enough courage
to work at night ;)
Well, mysql and postgresql now work well "for me" and I have put some order in the code.

Just enjoy it, I m waiting for the feedbacks ;)
http://www.areski.net/asterisk-meetme/about.php
Disclaimer : Use at your own risk !

To remember:
The goals of this application is to control your audience/users in the
conference room. That will allow you to have a visual presentation and
to control the conferences over the net.
A lot of changes has be made to app_meetme to keep some conferences
informations into a DB  and to check through if some properties has been
changed.

Kind regards,
Areski

Belaïd Arezqui