[Asterisk-Users] quadBRI and UK ISDN2e

Stephen Karrington sk at dreamtime.net
Wed Apr 7 09:17:41 MST 2004

Which brand of card did you get?

Sincerely,

Stephen Karrington
Dreamtime.net Inc.
http://www.dreamtime.net
http://www.emailblaster.us

Corporate Office
101 California Street, 22nd Floor
San Francisco, CA 94111-5802

Voice - 877-203-9308
Fax - 310-943-2606

Dreamtime is your global choice for worldwide communication services, viral  marketing software and direct sales
channel automation.

Morning Asterikians,

I've just got my nice shiny quadBRI card, and it seems to be working
very well - except for one little issue - CallerID.

The card is currently connected to an ISDN2e line in P2P mode, and an S0
adapter on our existing alcatel PBX. The S0 connection recieves callerID
and displays it correctly - the 2e line doesn't, and BT have said that
CLID was enabled on the line two days ago. Does anyone have any pointers
on this?

My configuration is avaliable on request.

Thanks,

Jon
To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: