[Asterisk-Users] no good day today ! :(

Alessio Focardi afoc at interconnessioni.it
Wed Apr 7 07:59:32 MST 2004

Today I updated my asterisk cvs, I would love to set up mysql support
for voiceboxes.

Here is what has happened (by now):

cvs does not compile as downloaded, module chan_oss reports an error;
if I compile with -i all works fine except for chan_oss.

Ok, time to set

USE_MYSQL_VM_INTERFACE=1 in apps\Makefile

and to do make install -i

When I launch asterisk, (with chan_oss excluded)I get a "broken pipe" message repeated until crash,
disabling music on hold solves the problem.

Compiling again with

USE_MYSQL_VM_INTERFACE=0 in apps\Makefile

solves at least the "broken pipe" problem.

I'm banging my head on the wall from this morning .. is it possible
that the cvs I downloaded has something to fix ?

tnx for any help !

--
Best regards,
 Alessio                          mailto:afoc at interconnessioni.it