[Asterisk-Users] res_motv: Request for Comment

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Tue Apr 6 23:04:13 MST 2004

It might be nice if safe_asterisk (or some part of asterisk) e-mailed a
backtrace of the last asterisk .core file to Digium so they can see what
causes Asterisk to core dump.  I've not had asterisk crash in that way,
but it might be nice for Digium.

--
          Eric Wieling * BTEL Consulting * 504-899-1387 x2111
"In a related story, the IRS has recently ruled that the cost of Windows